CMV Solid 3500kw High Voltage Motor Soft Starter
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-120,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000-120,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P|
- Model NO.: CMV-3500-10-S
- Output Type: Triple
- Switch Mode: Phase Control Trigger
- Voltage of Power Supply: Three-Phase Power
- Nature of DC Power: No
- Brand: Xichi
- Trademark: xichi
- Origin: Xi′an
- Application: Three Phase Transducer
- Principle of Work: Three-Phase Voltage Regulation
- Main Circuit Type: Voltage
- Link of Transformation: AC-AC
- Function: Constant Torque Universal Type
- Main Power: AC3kv-AC10kv
- Specification: 1000*1500*2300
The product is widely used in electric industry with rated voltage 3000 to 10000V,building materials chemical industry,metallurgy,steel and paper-making industries etc.,and can perform well if used together with various kinds of electromechanical devices including water pumps,fans,compressors,crashers,agitators and conveyer belt etc.,It is the ideal device for starting and protecting high voltage motors.
Description Of Model
|Type of load||Three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous and synchronous motors|
|Phase sequence||CMV is allowed to work with any phase sequence|
|Composition of major loop||(12SCRS,18SCRS,30SCRS depend on model)|
|Bypass contactor||Contactor with direct starting capacity|
|Transient voltage overload protection||dv/dt snubber network|
|Start frequency||1-3 times per hour|
|Ambient condition||Ambient temperature: -20°C -+50°C|
|Relative humidity: 5%----95% no condensation|
|Altitude less than 1500m (derating when altitude is more than 1500m)|
|Open-phase protection||Cut off any phase of primary power supply in the course of starting or operation.|
|Over-current protection in operation||Operational Over-current protection setting: 20~500%Ie|
|Unbalanced phase current protection||Unbalanced phase current protection: 0~100%|
|Underload protection||Underload protection grade: 0~99%|
Action time of underload protection: 0~250S
|Start timeout||Start time limit: 0~120S|
|Over-voltage protection||When voltage of primary power supply is 120% higher than rated value, over-voltage protection is enabled.|
|Under-voltage protection||When voltage of primary power supply is 70% lower than rated value, under-voltage protection is enabled.|
|Phase protection||Allow to work with any phase sequence (through setting parameter)|
|Ground protection||Protection available when grounding current is higher than set value|
|Description of communication|
|Network connection||Each CMV can communicate with 31 CMV equipments in network.|
|Function||Operation state and programming can be observed through communication interface.|
|LCD display||LCD display/touch screen display|
|Language||Chinese and English|
|Keyboard||6 touch membrane keyboard|
|Voltage of primary power supply||Display voltage of three-phase primary power supply|
|Three-phase current||Display current of three-phase major loop|
|Fault history||Record recent 15 faults information|
|History of number of starts||Record number of starts of this soft starter|
- Thyristor module: The thyristors of the same parameters are assembled in series-parallel in each phase. The number of the selected thyristors to be assembled in series is different, which depends on the peak voltage requirements of the grid used.
- Thyristor-protecting parts: mainly include over-voltage snubber network composed of RC network and the voltage balance protecting network composed of voltage balancing units of the grid used.
- Optical fiber triggering parts: The consistency and reliability of triggering are ensured by strong triggering pulse circuit; optical fiber triggering is used for reliable separation of high voltage and low voltage.
- Vacuum switch parts: After the starting is completed, three-phase vacuum bypass contactor closes automatically, and the motor is put into grid for operation.
- Signal acquiring and protecting parts: The acquisition of the voltage and current signals in the major loop, control of main CPU and corresponding protection are realized by voltage transformer, current transformer, arrester and zero sequence current transformer.
- System controlling and displaying parts: 32-bit ARM-core microcontroller performs the central control. LCD/touch screen display can display three-phase voltage, current, fault information and running state etc.
- Free of maintenance:Thyristor is an electric device without contacts. Different from other kinds of products that need frequent maintenance on liquid and parts etc., it turns the mechanical lift into the service life of electronic components, so it needs no maintenance after running for many years.
- Easy installation and operation:CMV is a complete system for controlling and protecting the starting of motor. It can put into operation only with the power line and motor line connected. The whole system can be tested electrically under low voltage before operating with high voltage.
- Backup:The starter comes equipped with a vacuum contactor which can be used to start the motor directly in the inside. If CMV fails, the vacuum contactor can be used to start the motor directly to ensure the continuity of the production.
- High voltage thyristor is a component of major loop, equipped with voltage balancing protection system and over-voltage protection system.
- CMV comes equipped with an electromagnetic blocking device for fear of entering the high voltage device in the electrified state.
- Advanced optical fiber transmission technique realizes the triggering detection of high voltage thyristor and the isolation between LV control loops.
- 32-bit ARM-core microcontroller is used to perform central control which is real-time and high efficient with , high reliability and excellent stability.
- LCD/touch screen display system in both Chinese and English with human-friendly operation interface.
- RS-485 communication port can be used to communicate with the upper computer or centralized control center.
- Aging experiments are made on all circuit boards.
- Upper power condition
- Motor model, rated voltage, rated current, rated power and rated speed
- Motor drive load types (wind machine, water pump, etc.)
- Equipment incoming/outgoing cables
- Operating environment
- For other requirements, please contact us.
Maintenance and TroubleshootingCMV series products are designed to be free of maintenance. Like other electric equipments, this equipment should be regularly checked for fear of dust pollution, damp and environmental pollution resulted from industrial production. Serious pollution may result in high voltage discharge and affect the heat dissipation of SCR's cooler.
1 Fault analysis
When a fault occurs, the corresponding fault information will be displayed on LCD touch screen. The motor should be restarted after the fault is cleared. If the fault still can not be cleared using correct operating method and program processing, please contact the manufacturer.
2 Fault code
The soft starter has multiple protective functions. When the protective functions act, the soft starter will stop immediately and the current fault information will be displayed on LCD screen, touch screen and panel. Users can analyze and clear faults according to fault information.
|01||Primary power phase loss||Phase loss in starting or operation.||Check the reliability of three-phase power|
|02||Phase sequence error||Phase sequence reservedly connected.||Adjust phase sequence or set phase sequence free of check.|
|03||Parameters lost||Set parameters lost||Check functions setting and reset|
|04||Freq error||Poor quality of power grid?||Check whether the power quality is found to range?|
|05||Over-current in operation||Load suddenly becomes heavy.|
Load variation is too large.
|Adjust load running state|
|07||Unbalanced phase current||Phase loss or phase voltage is unbalanced||Adjust 1M12|
|08||Thyristor overheat||Internal cooler is overheat|
The starter is not well ventilated.
|Check the qualification of fan |
Lower start frequency
Check if the control power voltage is too low.
|09||Internal prohibition||Violate operating instruction||Ensure operating instruction|
|10||Start timeout||Overburdened and start time is too short.|
Current limiting amplitude is too small.
|Adjust ramp time 1M04|
Adjust current limiting amplitude 1M05
|--||Over-voltage protection||Power voltage of major loop is higher than set value||Adjust over-voltage protection value|
Check if primary power voltage if too high.
|--||Under-voltage protection||Power voltage of major loop is lower than set value||Adjust Under-voltage protection value|
Check if primary power voltage is too low.
|--||Ground protection||Ground current is larger than allowed value||Check if there is ground current.|
|--||Frequent start protection||Frequent start||Reduce start frequency|
|13||Electronic thermal overload||The duration of heavy current is too long.|
Overload operation or not.
|Check if motor current is wrongly set.|
Overload or not.
|14||Abnormal SCR||SCR works abnormally|
Output phase loss for soft starter
|Check whether SCR is damaged.|
Check whether input or output of soft starter lacks phase.
This starter can at most record the recent 15 faults information for users.
As fault has memory, after fault is cleared, you can reset fault through pressing button "STOP" for above 4 seconds, external fault clearance input terminal (D1 or D2 multifunction input) or cutting off AC220V control power to restore the starter to the state of ready to start.
The working field should be regularly cleaned to reduce dust in ambient environment.The low and high voltage bins of CMV series high voltage soft starter should be regularly cleaned. It is necessary to use a brush or blower to remove dust inside bin (period less than 20 days)
It is also important to clean thyristor valve block. A blower with big power can be used to clean the valve block by blowing from up to down. Clean the field after blowing the thyristor valve block (period less than 6 months)
To ensure the normal operation, CMV series high voltage soft starter should be regularly dehumidified if the working field is wet. (Period is depended on the circumstance)
Considering that there is shake in working field when the soft starter is started, the secondary control wiring of CMV series high voltage soft starter should be regularly checked to examine whether the connecting terminal is loose. If yes, tighten the loose connecting terminal. (3 months as a period)